Brookvale Spares Warranty Guarantee
Quality second hand auto parts from Brookvale Spares
At Brookvale Spares we’re so confident with our work and the quality of the parts we supply, that we guarantee their working order. We hand-select our stock from the highest quality sources, on a need basis, meaning your new part won’t be sitting around for years before being fitted into your vehicle.
Three-Month, Unlimited Kilometre Warranty Guarantee
Standard Warranty: 3 months
Silver Warranty: 6 months parts and labour
Gold Warranty: 12 months parts and labour
Platinum Warranty: Lifetime parts and labour
Our specialist mechanics rigorously inspect and clean each part to ensure it is of the highest standard and working order; and our reconditioned engines and engine parts are bench-tested. Because we are so strict about our standards and parts, we can offer a minimum three-month warranty. For your confidence and peace of mind, we can also negotiate longer warranty terms. This shows we have the highest confidence in our spare parts.
Brookvale Spares Warranty Terms
We have a strict process and methods for sourcing, benchmarking and reconditioning our spare parts, meaning your new part will service your vehicle for years to come. This is why we offer a guarantee, for in the rare case that an issue does arise, you have full confidence we will replace the part and eliminate the problem. Our full warranty terms below:
- We offer a 3 month unlimited kilometre parts warranty on all used mechanical parts. (Extended or discounted warranties may be negotiated at point of sale.)
- Warranty will be void if part is dismantled or tampered with. Any part returned under warranty is to be complete or as sold.
- All claims are to be made to us accompanied by the receipt. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Goods not required or wrongly supplied parts must be returned within 14 days of sale for a full refund. (Freight cost will be at the customer’s expense if goods are no longer required, and a restocking fee will apply.)
- We will not accept returns on cut sections or specially ordered parts.
- We will not be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income or down time due to the failure of any part sold.
- Engines are sold as long bare. Any accessories, manifolds or wiring, if fitted are not covered by the warranty and may not fit your model. We recommend the use of your existing accessories.
- We will not cover any claim that is caused by any of the following: incorrect or insufficient fluids or oils; overheating or heat tab removed; improper installation or application; accident damage, overloading or misuse; unauthorised repairs or failing to properly maintain.
- In the event of any early signs of malfunction it is the customers responsibly to cease operation and report the problem to us. Failure to do so may cause consequential damage and void any warranty.
- In the event of any dispute, a mutual third party may be obtained to adjudicate the claim.
- We will not be responsible for any verbal or implied representation.
- Limit of liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of goods sale.